Milken Institute Summit - London
On October 28, 2014 Taimur Hyat, Chief Strategy Officer and Ousmène Mandeng, Managing Director, Global Institutional Relations Group participated as panelists at the Milken Institute Summit in London. Taimur explores the importance of investments in cities and how local governments can spur economic development. While Ousmène discusses whether central banks have created an asset bubble.
Over the last 12 months, core European government bond yields tumbled from over 2% to below 1%, while European peripheral yields declined by even more. This brief paper provides some perspective on these watershed shifts in valuation, their probable causes, as well as what's likely to come next.
Enrich- or Beggar-Thy Neighbor?
Policy makers typically suggest QE is primarily aimed at strengthening domestic demand. The evidence, however, is mixed and instead the impact of QE on exchange rates seems by far more pronounced.
Managing Pension Risk with Liability Driven Investing
Gary Knapp, Head of LDI Strategies, examines the reasons why and suggests how liability driven strategies can offer long-term solutions. (October 21, 2014)
Fight or flight: thoughts on recent market volatility
Investors had to ask themselves, is this decline the beginning of something worse? Should we all sell and seek safety, stay the course or buy the dip?
Prudential Investment Management: Face To Face
David Hunt Says Investors Should Dig In For Long Term...
The Global Outlook for Real Estate
Peter Hayes, Global Head of Investment Research at PREI, discusses the global outlook for real estate in 2014.
Investor Day Presentation
Prudential continues to invest in the Asset Management business and in its people to drive further growth.
What is a quant?
We'll explain it all.
Meet the people behind the today's quantitative investment strategies and learn more about this fundamentally-driven, systematic process.
Our heritage of asset management goes back more than 135 years. Today, Prudential Investment Management partners with institutional clients worldwide, managing more than $918 billion* in assets.
- Presence in 16 countries
- 1,250 investment professionals
- Over 3,490 employees
- Top 10 worldwide institutional money manager
- Gregory Peters discusses his views on the fixed income market with Reuters
- DHFL, Prudential Financial, Inc., to expand partnership; form asset management joint venture for Indian customers
- PREI hires James Glen as portfolio manager for core US real estate fund
- Prudential Fixed Income to manage new $666.5 million CLO
- Prudential Investment Management hires Michael Schlachter to lead new multi-asset class solutions offering
- Prudential Mortgage Capital Company provides $26 million loan for Ohio apartment community
Research & Insights
- Fed has built a thorny central bank divide
Prudential Investment Management
- Europe: Into the Void
Prudential Fixed Income
- 4th Quarter Outlook
Prudential Fixed Income
- The Search for Alpha: Emerging Markets Small Cap
- Economic Review
- Americas Quarterly Outlook
Prudential Real Estate Investors