The Wealth of Cities
Never before has the pace of urbanization been so rapid: some 60-70 million people will be added to the urban population each year for the next 30 years. Explore this megatrend further through articles, videos and pictures.
Download Our Thought
Leadership iPad App
Download our new thought leadership app today on your iPad. Explore white papers and videos on a range of topics across Prudential Investment Management's institutional businesses.
Hibernation: Managing a
Many asset managers today advocate that plan sponsors consider a risk reduction strategy called "hibernation". But just as glidepaths don't always "glide", hibernation is not a passive strategy, but one that needs to be carefully watched.
Thoughts on the ECB's QE
The European Central Bank's (ECB) announcement appears largely designed to further weaken the euro. The ECB aims to add €1.1 trillion in assets, and possibly more, thereby returning the balance sheet to its 2012 high.
2Q15 Fixed Income Market Outlook
Robert Tipp, Chief Investment Strategist, summarizes the current environment, and shares his outlook for the fixed income market going forward in 2015.
Should a Plan Re-risk while
For a pension plan that is de-risking along a glideslope, smaller equity allocations could present an opportunity to revisit the active-passive decision.
Talking 'Bout My Generation
The retirement of Baby Boomers is having a significant impact on the U.S. economy. This commentary is the first in a series of pieces that will explore this dynamic, illustrating how such a large change in work force personnel may be distorting wage growth.
1Q15 QMA Outlook
Asset Allocation Portfolio Manager Edward Campbell's year-end recap and outlook for the global economy and markets.
What is a quant?
We'll explain it all.
Meet the people behind the today's quantitative investment strategies and learn more about this fundamentally-driven, systematic process.
Snapshot of 2015 Economic Outlook
Prudential market experts discuss what excites and worries them in their 2015 market outlook. Topics range from confidence in the U.S. economy to concerns about quantitative easing in Europe and increased volatility across the globe.
Our heritage of asset management goes back more than 135 years. Today, Prudential Investment Management partners with institutional clients worldwide, managing more than $934 billion* in assets.
- Presence in 16 countries
- 1,250 investment professionals
- Over 3,490 employees
- Top 10 worldwide institutional money manager
- Prudential Investment Management: It's prime time to invest in urban expansion
- Prudential Real Estate Investors and SJP Properties sell minority interest in New York City's Eleven Times Square
- Gregory Peters discusses his views on the fixed income market with Reuters
- DHFL, Prudential Financial, Inc., to expand partnership; form asset management joint venture for Indian customers
- PREI hires James Glen as portfolio manager for core US real estate fund
- Prudential Fixed Income to manage new $666.5 million CLO
- Prudential Investment Management hires Michael Schlachter to lead new multi-asset class solutions offering
Research & Insights
- The Wealth of Cities
Prudential Investment Management
- 2nd Quarter Outlook
Prudential Fixed Income
- Q1 2015 Outlook & Review
- Economic Review
- Americas Quarterly Outlook
Prudential Real Estate Investors
- Hibernation: Managing a Sleeping Bear
Prudential Fixed Income