Milken Institute Summit - London
On October 28, 2014 Taimur Hyat, Chief Strategy Officer and Ousmène Mandeng, Managing Director, Global Institutional Relations Group participated as panelists at the Milken Institute Summit in London. Taimur explores the importance of investments in cities and how local governments can spur economic development. While Ousmène discusses whether central banks have created an asset bubble.
Over the last 12 months, core European government bond yields tumbled from over 2% to below 1%, while European peripheral yields declined by even more. This brief paper provides some perspective on these watershed shifts in valuation, their probable causes, as well as what's likely to come next.
Central Bank FX Reserve Adequacy
Metrics indicate that FX reserve holdings are adequate in most emerging markets. Stress tests that simulate exports shocks, a bank run, and a sudden stop, indicate that many emerging markets are well positioned to withstand considerable shocks to their FX reserve holdings.
Managing Pension Risk with Liability Driven Investing
Gary Knapp, Head of LDI Strategies, examines the reasons why and suggests how liability driven strategies can offer long-term solutions. (October 21, 2014)
Discusses the market environment
Asset Allocation Portfolio Manager Ed Campbell's quarterly recap and outlook for the global economy and markets.
Prudential Investment Management: Face To Face
David Hunt Says Investors Should Dig In For Long Term...
The Global Outlook for Real Estate
Peter Hayes, Global Head of Investment Research at PREI, discusses the global outlook for real estate in 2014.
Investor Day Presentation
Prudential continues to invest in the Asset Management business and in its people to drive further growth.
What is a quant?
We'll explain it all.
Meet the people behind the today's quantitative investment strategies and learn more about this fundamentally-driven, systematic process.
Our heritage of asset management goes back more than 135 years. Today, Prudential Investment Management partners with institutional clients worldwide, managing more than $918 billion* in assets.
- Presence in 16 countries
- 1,250 investment professionals
- Over 3,490 employees
- Top 10 worldwide institutional money manager
- DHFL, Prudential Financial, Inc., to expand partnership; form asset management joint venture for Indian customers
- PREI hires James Glen as portfolio manager for core US real estate fund
- Prudential Fixed Income to manage new $666.5 million CLO
- Prudential Investment Management hires Michael Schlachter to lead new multi-asset class solutions offering
- Prudential Fixed Income adds Matthew Duda to emerging markets team
- Prudential Mortgage Capital Company provides $26 million loan for Ohio apartment community
Research & Insights
- Fed has built a thorny central bank divide
Prudential Investment Management
- Europe: Into the Void
Prudential Fixed Income
- 4th Quarter Outlook
Prudential Fixed Income
- Economic Market Outlook
- Economic Review
- Americas Quarterly Outlook
Prudential Real Estate Investors