China's Challenging Road Ahead
China's economic transition represents a monumental challenge as it has become much more difficult for the world's largest exporter to simultaneously maintain rapid growth and financial stability.
Discusses the market environment
QMA's Asset Allocation team examines the surprises and anticipated developments of the first half of 2014 and shares their current outlook in the 3Q14 QMA Economic and Market Outlook.
Prudential Investment Management: Face To Face
David Hunt Says Investors Should Dig In For Long Term...
Prudential's Global Markets & Economic Outlook Media Briefing
Highlights from Prudential's financial outlook media event held on June 25, 2014.
Investor Day Presentation
Prudential continues to invest in the Asset Management business and in its people to drive further growth.
What is a quant?
We'll explain it all.
Meet the people behind the today's quantitative investment strategies and learn more about this fundamentally-driven, systematic process.
Our heritage of asset management goes back more than 135 years. Today, Prudential Investment Management partners with institutional clients worldwide, managing more than $921 billion* in assets.
- Presence in 16 countries
- 1,250 investment professionals
- Over 3,490 employees
- Top 10 worldwide institutional money manager
- PREI hires James Glen as portfolio manager for core US real estate fund
- Prudential Fixed Income to manage new $666.5 million CLO
- Prudential Investment Management hires Michael Schlachter to lead new multi-asset class solutions offering
- Prudential Fixed Income adds Matthew Duda to emerging markets team
- Prudential Mortgage Capital Company provides $26 million loan for Ohio apartment community
- PREI acquires 49/51 George V Paris
Research & Insights
- 3rd Quarter Outlook
Prudential Fixed Income
- Economic Update and Forecast Summary
Prudential Capital Group
- Does the world really need a
Prudential Investment Management
- Economic Review
- Americas Quarterly Outlook
Prudential Real Estate Investors
- Economic Market Outlook
Quantitative Management Associates